Last updated: November 12, 2021
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
“Application” means the software program named iDreamers provided by the Company and downloaded by the User on any electronic device.
“Application Store” means the digital distribution service operated and developed by Apple Inc. (Apple App Store) or Google Inc. (Google Play Store) in which the Application has been downloaded.
“Affiliate” means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
“Account” means a unique account created Usersto access Company Services or parts of Company Services.
“Country” refers to the United States
“Company” (referred to as either "the Company", "we", "us" or "our" in this Agreement) refers to iDreamers Corp, 5670 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1800
Los Angeles CA, 90036.
“Content” refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by the User, regardless of the form of that content.
“Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
“Dispute” means any controversy related to these Terms, including without limitation, claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between you and the Company, claims that arose before these Terms, and claims that may arise after the termination of these Terms; however, this does not include eany claims related to or arising from the enforcement or protection of Intellectual Property Rights, and is subject to any statutory consumer rights laws in your local jurisdiction.
“Intellectual Property Rights” means any and all right, title, and interest of every kind whatsoever, whether now known or unknown, registrable or otherwise, in and to patents, trade secret rights, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and similar rights of any type under the laws of any governmental authority, including, without limitation, all applications and registrations relating to the foregoing.
“Service” refers to the Application and the Website.
“Terms and Conditions” (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
“Third-party Social Media Service” means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
“Website” refers to iDreamers, accessible at https://idreamers.com/.
“User” (also referred to as “you” and “your”) means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between you and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all Users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then you may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 13. The Company does not permit those under 13 to use the Service. If you are under 18, you represent that you have your parent or guardian’s permission to read these Terms with you. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a User under the age of 18, by allowing your child to use the Service, you are subject to these Terms and responsible for your child’s activity on the Service.
Ownership and Limited License
The Services are owned or licensed by Company and are protected by Intellectual Property Rights and other proprietary rights laws. Company reserves all right, title, and interest in and to the Services, including without limitation all Intellectual Property Rights and other proprietary rights, that are not explicitly granted to you in these Terms. Your permitted use of the Services is limited by the Intellectual Property Rights of the Company.
Subject to your agreement and continuing compliance with these Terms and any other relevant Company policies, Company grants you a non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license, subject to the limitations in these Terms, to access and use the Services for your own entertainment and informational purposes. You agree that you will not use the Services for any other purpose.
Any use of the Services in violation of the law, these Terms, or these License Limitations is strictly prohibited, and may result in the immediate revocation of your limited license at Company’s sole judgment or may subject you to liability for violations of law.
You acknowledge you will not directly or indirectly:
● Partake in any activity or action that Company deems to be against the spirit or intent of the Services;
● Copy, modify, edit, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, transmit, or distribute the Services or any other material obtained through the Services;
● Lease, sell, rent, or otherwise exploit for commercial purposes any part of the Services, including without limitation access to or use of the Services;
● Delete, alter, or obscure any Intellectual Property Rights or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Services;
● Attempt to harass, threaten, bully, embarrass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse, or harm of another person, group, Company itself or Company Affiliates;
● Organize or participate, in conjunction with your use of the Services, in any activity or group that is hateful, harmful, or offensive towards a race, sexual orientation or preferences, religion, heritage or nationality, disability or other health class, gender, age, or similar classes determined by Company;
● Initiate, assist, or become involved in any form of attack or disruption to the Services, including without limitation distribution of a virus, worm, spyware, time bombs, corrupted data, denial of service attacks upon the Services, or other attempts to disrupt the Services or other person’s use or enjoyment of the Services;
● Use robots, spiders, crawlers, man-in-the-middle software, or any other automated process to access, use, reverse engineer, or manipulate the Services, or Company;
● Use of access services to obtain, generate, or infer any business information about Company or Company Affiliates, including without limitation information about sales or revenue, staff, technical stack, or statistics about users;
● Promote, encourage, or participate in any activity involving hacking, phishing, distribution of counterfeit Services, or taking advantage of or creating exploits, cheats, bugs, or errors, except for the sole purpose of privately and directly notifying Company;
● Make available through the Services any material or information that infringes any intellectual property right, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity or impersonates any other person, including without limitation celebrities and Company employees;
● Attempt to gain unauthorized access to Services; and
● Use the Services where it is prohibited by law.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your Account.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a Third-Party Social Media Service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than You without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene. The Company reserves the right to deny any usernames deemed inappropriate for reasons including, but not limited to, racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, hate speech, or other bigotry.
Your Right to Post Content
Our Service allows you to post Content. You are responsible for the Content that you post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content to the Service, you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is yours (you own it) or you have the right to use it and grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
The Company is not responsible for the content of the Service's users. You expressly understand and agree that you are solely responsible for the Content and for all activity that occurs under your account, whether done so by you or any third person using your account.
You may not transmit any Content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionable Content include, but are not limited to, the following:
● Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
● Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups.
● Spam, machine – or randomly – generated, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
● Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
● Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights.
● Impersonating any person or entity including the Company and its employees or representatives.
● Violating the privacy of any third person.
● False information and features.
The Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not any Content is appropriate and complies with this Terms. The Company may, in its sole discretion, refuse or remove Content that the Company deems inappropriate. The Company further reserves the right to make formatting changes and edits to the Content. The Company can also limit or revoke the use of the Service if you post such objectionable Content. As the Company cannot control all content posted by users and/or third parties on the Service, you agree to use the Service at your own risk. You understand that by using the Service you may be exposed to content that you may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable, and you agree that under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content.
Although regular backups of Content are performed, the Company do not guarantee there will be no loss or corruption of data.
Corrupt or invalid backup points may be caused by, without limitation, Content that is corrupted prior to being backed up or that changes during the time a backup is performed.
The Company will provide support and attempt to troubleshoot any known or discovered issues that may affect the backups of Content. But you acknowledge that the Company has no liability related to the integrity of Content or the failure to successfully restore Content to a usable state.
You agree to maintain a complete and accurate copy of any Content in a location independent of the Service.
Intellectual Property Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Service infringes a copyright or other intellectual property infringement of any person.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement that is taking place through the Service, You must submit Your notice in writing to the attention of our copyright agent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include in your notice a detailed description of the alleged infringement.
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) for misrepresenting that any Content is infringing your copyright.
DMCA Notice and DMCA Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
● An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright's interest.
● A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work.
● Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located.
● Your address, telephone number, and email address.
● A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
● A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
You can contact our copyright agent via email at email@example.com. Upon receipt of a notification, the Company will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Service.
If your work is taken down as a result of a valid DMCA takedown notice, and you believe your work was taken down in error, you may submit a DMCA counter notification to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your counter notification should include details about the specific content claimed in your work, and clearly explain your right to use the copyrighted content in your own words. If you think your Content was identified by mistake, explain why in a clear and concise manner. Your DMCA counter notice should include the following:
● A physical or electronic signature of the original uploader, or an agent authorized to act on their behalf.
● Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
● A statement under penalty of perjury that the original uploader has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
● The original uploader’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the original uploader consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
All content included as part of the Services, including but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, the look and feel of the Services, including, without limitation, the text, graphics, code, and other materials contained hereon is property of the Company or its third party suppliers, or is rightfully used subject to a license agreement and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices, legends, or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Country and foreign countries.
Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of the Company.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will cease immediately. If you wish to terminate your Account, you may delete or deactivate your account at: [provide link to deactivate or delete Account] .
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you through the Service..
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party's liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
"AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the Company's provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
You hereby agree to release Company from all damages (whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or otherwise), losses, liabilities, costs and expenses of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of a dispute between you and a third-party (including other Users) in connection with the Services and any content therein. In furtherance of the foregoing, you hereby waive any applicable law or statute, which says, in substance: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE RELEASED PARTY."
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company, Company Affiliates, and any third-parties under agreement with Company, and any employee, contractor, vendor, agent, supplier, licensee, customer, distributor, shareholder, director or officer of any of the foregoing, as well as any person using the Services and any person or entity that becomes aware of your use of the Services at any time, with respect to any and all third-party claims, liabilities, judgments, awards, injuries, damages, losses, costs, fees, or expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees and costs) that arise under, from or in any way, directly or indirectly, relate to:
● Your failure to comply with any provision of these Terms;
● Your use of the Services, including but not limited to economic, physical, emotional, psychological or privacy related considerations; and
● Your actions to knowingly affect the Services via any bloatware, malware, computer virus, worm, Trojan horse, spyware, adware, crimeware, scareware, rootkit or any other program installed in a way that executable code of any program is scheduled to utilize or utilizes processor cycles during periods of time when such program is not directly or indirectly being used.
Company and Company Affiliates reserve the right, but not the obligation, at their own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
You acknowledge, and further agree that Company has no obligation to defend, indemnify or hold harmless you in any way related to these Terms, including but not limited to your use of the Services, use of the Services by any person, or any connection between the foregoing and any other person or entity that becomes aware of your use of the Services at any time.
This Section shall survive the termination of these Terms.
The laws of the state of California, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and your use of the Services. Your use of the Services, Website, and Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
With respect to any Dispute, you agree to make reasonable efforts to negotiate the resolution of any Dispute informally for at least thirty (30) days before initiating any arbitration or other proceeding, including any legal proceeding in court or before an administrative agency by contacting the Company first at email@example.com. Such informal negotiations commence upon Company’s receipt of Notice from you.
If you are not able to satisfactorily resolve a Dispute informally within a total of thirty (30) days, or if Company, in its sole and absolute discretion, determines that it will not be possible to satisfactorily resolve that Dispute informally within a total of thirty (30) days, you agree that either you or Company may request resolution by final and fully binding arbitration conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. The party requesting that a Dispute be resolved by arbitration under this Section shall be responsible for initiating such a proceeding.
● The American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) will run the arbitration between you and Company, and AAA’s rules and procedures (including their Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes, if applicable) will be used. If something in these Terms is different than AAA’s rules and procedures, then we will follow these Terms instead. You can look at AAA’s rules and procedures on their website www.adr.org or you can call them at 1-800-778-7879.
● YOU UNDERSTAND, AND FURTHER AGREE, THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CONSULT WITH INDEPENDENT LEGAL COUNSEL OF YOUR OWN CHOOSING REGARDING THIS AND ANY OTHER PROVISION IN THESE TERMS AND THAT THIS BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION WILL ELIMINATE YOUR LEGAL RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT, TO HAVE A JURY TRIAL, AND/OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUCH DISPUTE. You and Company both agree that neither shall attempt to have any other arbitration or class action related to any other party joined to any arbitration in which you are involved with Company. To the fullest extent permitted by law, no arbitration proceeding shall be decided on a class-action basis or utilizing class action procedures. You and Company further agree that each may bring claims against the other only in an individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or a class member in any purported class or representative proceeding.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a "terrorist supporting" country, and (ii) you are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not affect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if we have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, you can contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2023 iDreamers. All Rights Reserved.